Paul Lundberg has tried over 100 cases to jury verdict in the state and federal courts of Iowa, Nebraska,
and South Dakota. He has handled hundreds of other civil litigation matters that were settled prior to
Below is a sampling of significant cases.
- Represented small manufacturer in libel action against national television network. Verdict of $1.5 million.
- Represented client with serious head inquiry from packing house fall. $870,000 verdict.
- Represented guardian of baby against State of Iowa for head injuries received in foster care. $2 million settlement.
- Co-counsel for widow in wrongful death action from fertilizer plant explosion. $1.8 million settlement.
- Represented plaintiff in medical negligence action against podiatrist. $550,000 settlement.
- Represented plaintiff in medical negligence action for failed back surgery. $350,000 settlement.
- Represented start-up telephone company in suit against national long distance carrier. Confidential 7 figure settlement.
- Co-Counsel for plaintiff in suit for construction defects in grain storage facility. $2.2 million settlement.
- Co-Counsel for parents of baby in medical negligence action for failure to diagnose meningitis. Settled during trial for $1.8 million.
- Represented widower in wrongful death medical negligence case involving negligent administration of clot-busting drug. Confidential settlement.
- Represented plaintiff in medical negligence case for removal of ovaries without consent. Confidential settlement.